Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reason to Marry Me #9: I Am Eccentric

Okay, so this may seem like a drawback at first glance, but hear me out. I am a hoot at social gatherings. People tend to love my quirky take on various issues. But I also know how to rein it in if I see myself overstepping boundaries. Overall, though, I love anything strange and out of the ordinary. For example, I went with my grandmother to her doctor's appointment and was utterly fascinated when he squeezed out a hematoma. (Incidentally, I used to watch operations on public television when I was a kid.)

I will also take an interest in whatever someone is saying because, well, if they're interested enough to share it, then it's worth my time!

Basically, I am the kind of guy you want at any major (or minor) function. I will make your friends and acquaintances laugh, think and maybe even cry.

Just make sure I don't take any shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment