Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Battle Royale

Darling! First of all, Happy New Year. Much has happened this month, keeping me from my correspondence. But I am back in full force!

It was none other than the news of the tug-of-war between Barbara Walters and Oprah Winfrey for an exclusive interview with you that brought me from cyber-hibernation. Sweetness, I can understand your hesitation. Barbara Walters is a pioneer, a role model for so many female journalists. And Oprah Winfrey, well, golly, she's Oprah!

Whom will you choose? Will you decide to go with Barbara's Vaseline soft-focus? Or would you rather get a large, red "O" branded on your forehead? Either way, you win. And I hear that becoming a legal, trademarked property of Harpo has a myriad of benefits.

But, more importantly, whomever you choose to interview you, will you tell her that you have decided to accept my sincere and loving proposal? And when you do, please use my full name, Peter-Lawrence. I just think it sounds so much more sophisticated and continental.

No comments:

Post a Comment