Monday, November 14, 2011

Fighting Words

I've read that the Loudons are not content with just breathing an inappropriate sigh of relief over your break-up with the Rapscallion. They are also making disastrous comments about your marriageability. This is highly unacceptable! Now, I am not an aggressive man; it's just not in my nature. But when I hear borderline slanderous comments about my beloved, well, I just cannot let it stand.

Hear now, Loudon family. I demand that you cease defaming Miss Middleton in the media. She is a woman of fine character and good breeding, and you are not to sully her name. I'm not making threats, of course. That would be tawdry. I just want you to know that I will not tolerate any more vitriol directed towards my fair damsel. I hope I have made myself clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment