Friday, November 18, 2011

Marital Arrangements

My dear, I know that nothing has been formalized, yet, but I still feel the need to discuss the inevitable. As has been highlighted many times, I am a homosexual. Our marriage would be beautiful and fulfilling, in all ways but one. We must deeply consider how we are to handle this situation.

I propose celibacy. Yes, you read that right. I can control myself, and I believe that you can, too. Let's be honest: Our marriage cannot last. Therefore, you and I can resist our base urges for, let's say, three years. That's a respectable length, yes After that, both of us will have the notoriety to attract truly high-profile mates. Ones who are appropriate to our tastes and aspirations.

Remember, the goal here is to elevate you beyond "sister of the princess" and to put my face on the cover of People, where it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment